Monday 28 March 2011

What a Difference Nine Months Makes...

Yesterday Josephine Kate Brown celebrated her 9th monthiversary! What a difference 9 months can make...

She's gone from this...(day one)


To this...(a few months)



To this...(eight months-ish)



To this...(nine months)



What a stunner! My life has been changed by this girl. In fact, my life has been changed by two females hugely in the last 4 years - I feel like a blessed man indeed. Josephine Kate is the biggest time-waster known to man, I can watch her being her for hours. She looks just like her mom (thank goodness) and has the most relaxed temprement I've ever seen in a baby. I'm biassed, I know, but this is one special little girl who warms the heart of whoever meets her.

She is a tribute to the wonderful mothering of a fantastic woman.

One day soon my little darling will start crawling, walking and talking- she won't seem so little then. I'm cherishing these days with her more than I thought I ever would. At the risk of being soppy... I love my girls!

No comments: